Saturday, August 31, 2013

CT Layout - A Fun Filled Day at the Park

The 3 day extra long weekend is well under way.  I spent the most of the morning weeding our play structure in the backyard because the weather was cooler and the sun was not beating down.  Our daughter came and joined me and we are trying to come up with a re-model of this area because the kids are getting bigger and growing out of this swing set!  She brought some concrete stones from our garden and outlined the sandbox with them at the corners.  Now it is starting to look a lot better!

Here is some inspiration for scrapping those summer or outdoor moments...

This layout by Chris involves some play equipment too and highlights a trip to a local park with her 2 grandsons.  It looks like they were having a ball!  This was the perfect paper to showcase some of those fun moments--Doesn't it seem like all play structures are bright and colorful--probably to draw in our kids!

My favorite part was her title work!   She re-colored the original alpha that comes with the kit and she also added an outline to make that title really stand out!  I also liked how she placed a photo inside that tree house element.  What a great idea--I would have never thought of this!  I was thinking that it could just be used as a cluster element or as decoration or if a person wanted to go the extra mile, they could extract someone  or a group and place them into this cute little house.  Such a great use of the element Chris!

I also appreciated her use of multiple photos to showcase the different things at the park!  I too use many photos so that I can quickly scrap a particular memory!




Available at all my stores

No comments: