Friday, August 30, 2013

CT Work


Ready for some inspiration for scrapping those summer time memories?  Here are the highlights of Chris and her husband's trip to a local park where fun was had by all! 

I really liked the way she re-colored and outlined the alpha in the kit to make it really pop in this layout! I also appreciated her using multiple photos to remember the major highlights of the day in one page!  Also, I thought it was a great idea on her part to include an actual entire photo inside that tree house.  I would have never thought of that-- I would have just pasted it somewhere on the page or maybe even extract a person from a photo to fit inside that little house.




Credits:  'A Fun Filled Day at the Park' by Pizazz Pixels (available at Digi Style Designs and Heartfelt Perfections)
Layout by Chris

 

No comments: