Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Release - Dreaming of a Mouse - Night Magic by Pizazz Pixels

Just got back from school orientation for our oldest.  School is quickly approaching so now comes the shopping for supplies stage! 

I managed to finish up one last kit for August.  It is called Dreaming of  a Mouse - Night Magic.  When I was working on my "Dreaming of a Mouse" Series, I realized that I represented Disney by day pretty well, but there was nothing which could highlight those magical nights at the amusement park.  So I began to create some items to showcase things that occur at theme parks during the night  such as parades, fireworks, beautiful sunsets, the magic of twilight. 

There are a few items specific to Disney, but the majority of this kit is more generic to help you scrap those special magical nights! This full sized kit contains 24 papers and 66 elements.  Best of all, this brand new release is on sale for only $2.39 until Saturday evening!



 
 
Here are all the components of this full-sized kit...
 

 


This digital product is available at:
My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Heartfelt Perfections
My Store at Wilma4Ever


 

No comments: