Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Release - Super Sized Kit - Amusement at the Circus, Fair, and Theme Parks by Pizazz Pixels

Designing the mini kit freebie for Wilma4Ever's August Blog train lifted my spirits so much that I decided to continue and design a full-sized kit with this fun Fair theme!  Also, since I had already designed 2 other series which revolve around theme parks, I wanted to continue with this theme so that you could have a mega kit if you collect my latest releases!

It seems as if every amusement park, circus, fair, or other fun themed day has those carnival type of games at them.  You know the ones, the games that test your strength, skill, and of course luck too!  This was my main inspiration for this super-sized kit called "Amusement at the Circus, Fair, and Theme Parks."  There are 20 papers and an amazing collection of 70 fun-filled elements which should bring a smile to anyone's face!




This super-sized kit is only available exclusively at Wilma4Ever for the month of August since I designed a coordinating blog freebie for their August Blog Train.

Need more of an incentive to check out this latest release?  Well, with my Back to School sale, this kit is value priced at $2.39   .  But hurry, this special deal is over at the end of August!


My Store at Wilma4Ever

No comments: