Friday, August 30, 2013

Introducing Some Members of My New Creative Team -- You too can still apply!

Happy Friday all,  Even better, a 3 day weekend with Labor Day! 

My Friday is extra sweet because I have started working with some fantastic ladies who have applied to be on my Creative Team! 

I would like to take a moment to introduce these talented individuals to you before showcasing their work....

First, Chris surprised me  by responding to my call even before I had a chance to post the details about the call at various locations in Digi land.  She hails from England and enjoys spending time with her grandsons along with her immediate family who all live within an hour of her.  She has worked as a secretary in the past and now she enjoys scrapping and gardening--My kind of gal! She also has fun paper crafting and she also dabbles in digital design herself!  She really enjoys the color purple--very appropriate for a person living in England near the royals!

And then I heard from Poki, a familiar face who has created layouts out of my products before.  She is a retired teacher from Texas.  Poki, unlike her name, is so efficient and I do not know how she is able to do so much so quickly and with such perfection too! She is one talented layout artist who comes up with new techniques each time!

Tracy is my latest addition to my team and I will give you more information as I get to know her a bit better.  From what little I know about her, she does a lot of fun craft type things with her kids and is so creative in so many ways!  She tells me the things are easy but saying it and actually seeing me do something crafty is a different story!  Also, she has a flair for clustering and I cannot wait to see what she will do with my products.

Kristine has been helping me with creating layouts for a while now and you have seen some of her layouts already.  She lives in Oregon in a wide open space.  She currently works and has a son who is a bit older but still in school now.  She has been through a lot health wise and is a Cancer survivor too.  She still has health issues but manages to whip up a layout for me every so often. 

All of these ladies inspire me in different ways and I am sure they will inspire you too in the weeks, months, and hopefully years to come!  I have listed their blogs to the right of my blog page and you can view their latest posts.  These ladies really amaze me with their talent!  I am one lucky gal!

And if you want to join in on the fun we are having, there is still time.  September 30th is the official closing date of my call!  (Just see the related post below for all the details.)  I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to apply  because I know how summer can be--with the last minute summer vacations, starting of school, life, work, etc., etc.

No comments: