Saturday, August 31, 2013

CT Work - Dreaming of a Mouse: Night Magic

Labor Day weekends usually mean spending time with family or visiting some fun attraction such as the State Fair--which is in town here in Michigan!  I wish our fair was as cool as the one that Poki featured in her layout using my kit Dreaming of a Mouse:  Night Magic! 

Just look at how many ways that Ferris wheel is lit up during the evening hours! That filmstrip element is the perfect way to showcase multiple photos! And if you look closely at the left, you will see that the track for that roller coaster is even lit up too!  Next time I am in Texas, I am going to add this attraction to our list--Pleasure Pier!!  Just one more thing to add to my Bucket List!


Credits:  Dreaming of a Mouse:  Night Magic kit by Pizazz Pixels; Layout by Poki

No comments: